Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am sitting here thinking about how I will be done with school tomorrow, and it's still not sinking in. I will be completely finished- forever. A good feeling, but strange all the same. Today I got through two of my three remaining classes. Tomorrow I just finish with History and take a few tests, then it will all be over!
There are going to be so many new things coming up in my life. Whether it be through the new school year at college, this summer, or even the next couple of weeks. I am completely looking forward to everything, no matter how easy or difficult it may be. May I glorify God through my decisions and actions.

Sometime towards the beginning of August I plan on having a "graduation/going away" get together at my church after the evening service. I will post a Facebook invite when I get more details, and I trust all of my friends will be able to come, even if only for a few minutes. Nothing big. I would just like to see as many of you as I can before I leave... you know I'll have my camera out too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment