Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The beginning of a great year

I had an awesome weekend. It was nice to spend time with Kenzie and Tammy and their group at Farmtastic Saturday, friends I haven't seen in over a year. What a suprise to see Chels at church Sunday morning! She was only here for the day, but it was so good to talk to her again. Then I spent my Sunday afternoon with Mrs. Miller; just talked about some things that have been on my mind lately, had a good lunch, redecorated some of her house (which really was fun whether she believes me or not!), and went to a small little ice cream shop on the way back to church.
I would also like to thank you all for your prayers during these past few weeks. I gave my problem to God, and He took care of it far better than I could have ever imagined.

This entry is mainly for pictures, as I would like to share my senior year with all of you this year. Please feel free to make comments here or on Facebook. Praying for each and every one of you!














































No comments:

Post a Comment