Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am waiting

So much has happened in the past week or so. For starters, I started my senior year on the 8th; I am thrilled that this is my last year here, but it's also going to be rough. I'm not saying I'm not up for the challenge or thought it would be easy. There are so many new decisions and responsibilities I am expected to make/fullfil. I am leaning on the Lord more and more for His strength.

I might have mentioned to a few of you that I would be starting another blog, but just use it for pictures and info on my senior year. Well ... I've decided to just keep up with this one, and post pictures and updates here. Managing two is too time consuming for me and seems somewhat pointless :)

I was having a conversation with a friend last night, and something came up - something that is going to take a lot of thinking about on my part, as well as prayer. I don't feel I can go into the details right now, but I do want to say that I want this decision to be God's will. If it were only up to me, there would be nothing to think about. But it's not, and for that I'm thankful. This isn't something I want to manage on my own. Whatever decision is made is going to change my life drastically I believe. Your prayers this week would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment